Devon CEPN (DCEPN), is an initiative by the GP Provider networks of Sentinel Health; Haytor Health; Exeter Primary Care & Devon Health (SHED) and was set up to support Devon Primary Care Teams with on-going education and professional development.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
We hope that Primary Care Professionals across Devon will see the benefits of DCEPN. We provide an all-round education package which includes:
- Access to any of our courses, including full/half day, lunchtime and evening meetings
- All training and education is evaluated, quality assured and peer reviewed
- PowerPoint presentations and resources from training events
- Training events that are developed, delivered, and relevant to your locality
- A wide range of locally based meetings across Devon
- Full listing, and co-ordination of all known courses, training events and meetings in our area
- Extensive resources
- Job Vacancies service for your practice, and for Locums seeking work
- Advice, news and links for Appraisal, Revalidation and education
- Help with organising your educational events
- investing in the future training and educational needs for primary care
- Members receive reduced priced and free training throughout the year
- Newsletters and updates on local and national policies, evidence based practice and forth coming events.
- Networking and sharing good practice.
- Holistic approach to training with your colleagues
- Free regular Forums with educational updates and guest speakers focussing on local and national developments and issues.
- Online training resources
- Online booking facility for all DCEPN courses and meetings
- High quality training delivered in your community.
- Multi professional events
Courses provided at present:https://www.devoncepn.co.uk/courses/event-categories
Courses in Development:
- Care certificate for HCAs
- Receptionist competencies
- Advanced Health Navigation
- Veterans Health
- Consultation skills
Cost of Membership
DCEPN is a membership organisation with annual subscriptions.
For the 1st April 2019-31st March 2020 the membership fee will be £30 (Inc VAT) per person.
Members will be able to attend all DCEPN organised educational meetings either free of charge or for a reduced fee (depending on the course). Non-members will be charged a higher fee to attend events.
If you have not paid the correct fee you will not be able to book a place on any DCEPN meetings until we have received your payment. Payment is £30 (Inc VAT) regardless of when in the year you sign up. There is no pro-rata fee.
Membership of DCEPN entitles members to free or a reduced fee for training. Standard member costs are £30 (Inc VAT) for a half day and £60 (Inc VAT) for full day. For non-members the costs are £60 (Inc VAT) for a half day and £120 (Inc VAT) for a full day.
Members can join as individual members or Organisations/Practices can join up all their staff as members at a cost of £30 (Inc VAT) per member. To join the CEPN please follow the link - www.devoncepn.co.uk/membership