7 additional places have been funded by the STP for the Non-medical Prescribing course with University West of England for nurses across Devon, starting in January 2018
These places are specifically for practice nurses across Devon to support the transformation of services within primary care, this is a key part of the STP plan to implement the Five Year Forward View and is also incorporated in the GPN Strategy.
We are asking practices for expression of interest with a short paragraph containing the following information by Friday 13th October please.
- Where is your current field of practice and how long have you been working there?
- What level of academic study have you achieved so far?
- What specific area of practice would you be planning to prescribe and how does this help to transform your practice?
- Confirmation that you have line manager support?
- Confirmation you have an identified Designated Medical Mentor?
- Anything else that would support your application.